Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

State of the guild: Ymgarl's Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: State of the guild: Ymgarl's Plan   Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Right, as many of you have probably noticed, the guild has changed. We're no longer a large guild, and recruitment, leveling, and activity has slowed down. This is as I planned. We have been left with a core group of players on I and everyone else can depend. Now, on top of this we need to build a larger guild, as having 5 or 6 good players on at a time isn't much use. I want everyone to use a recruitment macro. It should read something like:

/1 Karn Aanug, an Elite RvR guild is seeking more active, dedicated and friendly members. If you are looking for an RvR oriented guild, who know what they're doing, we're the guild for you. Those who can't type correct english need not apply. Send me a /t

When you recieve a response
1. You should first answer any questions about what the applicant wants to know about us. Answer truthfully, we don't want members who think we're something we aren't.
2. Ask them if they're interested in joining If they say no, say "Ok, if you change your mind let me know."
3. Ask them if they're willing to answer a few questions
4. Ask them where they're from (if their English isn't perfect, you can sometimes attribute it to English not being their first language) If they say Britain, and shorten their words (u, ur, thx etc.) then say "Sorry, you're not what we're looking for"
5. Ask them how often they play (We're looking for members who play for at least 6 hours a week) If they say less than 4 hours say "Sorry, we need people who are active for at least 6 hours a week)
6. Ask them if they can follow the leader (We need to know they know they'll follow orders)
7. If they pass all these conditions, forward them to the Leader, an Officer, or a Senior Member.

If we have these recruitment macros up every few minutes in every zone, we should quickly gain member, but selectively as well.

Many of you commented on the lack of players, this is the only way to increase them, without mass recruitment and thus mass noobness

Last edited by Admin (Ymg) on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karn.darkbb.com
Azeroth

PostSubject: Re: State of the guild: Ymgarl's Plan   Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:36 am

Hi Ymgarl, Azeroth here!
I will be off on vacation this week so you know that you don't have to kick me out of the guild because of inactivity. I'll be back with more hunger and dedication for ranking up my char.
By the way, i couldn't make it to the Gunbad run cause my account expired and i didn't want to pay for this week without playing.
See you and slay every livling crap out of Destruction! WAAAGH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

State of the guild: Ymgarl's Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karn Aanug :: Warhammer online: Karn Aanug :: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Discussion-
Jump to: