Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Moving to Eltharion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

Moving to Eltharion Empty
PostSubject: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:59 pm

I've decided to move to Eltharion, thus leaving Karn Aanug leaderless, I recommend you join me over here, I'm called "ymgar" there, and in the guild "Majestic" - Alarielle is really dead now, and I don't think the transfers will save it.

So, if I never see you again - Bye, we had some good times
Back to top Go down
https://karn.darkbb.com
Leichen

Leichen

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:14 pm

In that case it would be nice to set up a new leader, allow the guild use the guild money from the taxs and tithes. You might also donate Ymgarls gold or stff for the guild. I don't believe that transfer from server with 700members would save the Alariele, but maybe soon there will be some merging, and the KJarn Aanug should have a chance of survival. Thus - maybe set up more officers, leave the guild its gold and maybe sth more.

You, members of KA are the best guild members I've ever had. I wouldn't like to end it because of the incompetence of GOA.

Sorry if the thing I wrote is rather chaotic. Hope you understand what I meant. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:50 am

I'm keeping hold of my cash, but the guild banks are accessible now.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarson

Ragnarson

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:39 am

It was great Ym, but I can't stand Eltharions lack of IC character names - really grates on my nerves.

I'll be staying on Alarielle with Ragnarson and my alts unless the server is shut down.

Good luck to KA in pastures (and names) new!
Back to top Go down
Belathe

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Leichen wrote:
In that case it would be nice to set up a new leader, allow the guild use the guild money from the taxs and tithes. You might also donate Ymgarls gold or stff for the guild. I don't believe that transfer from server with 700members would save the Alariele, but maybe soon there will be some merging, and the KJarn Aanug should have a chance of survival. Thus - maybe set up more officers, leave the guild its gold and maybe sth more.

You, members of KA are the best guild members I've ever had. I wouldn't like to end it because of the incompetence of GOA.

Sorry if the thing I wrote is rather chaotic. Hope you understand what I meant. Smile

700 members? Where did you get that figure from? (not saying i dont believe you... just curious as to where you can find out the numbers on each server)
Back to top Go down
Leichen

Leichen

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:54 am

Quote :
700 members? Where did you get that figure from?

http://www.wardb.com/search.aspx?browse=119#servers:0-2+1

This is a list of servers from the one with the highest population. Even if the numbers are not so exact, it does show the proportions that exist
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 pm

If all of the guys from the other RP RVR server transfer over, there's still just a quarter of the number in Eltharion
Back to top Go down
Belathe

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:06 pm

Ooh interesting.
If your new server had an RP ruleset (or at least some kinda of mechanism in place that prevented loads of idiot kids) I'd probably come over too, but as small as Alarielle is the community is picking up and there are alot of decent mature people on here. Even you yourself admitted the difference was very noticeable in terms of maturity of player and I want to be reminded of roleplayers - not wow players Very Happy
Anyway we'll see how the transfer goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to Eltharion   Moving to Eltharion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving to Eltharion
Page 1 of 1