Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Evernight Raid

Go down 
+13
Zortag
Gerruk
Baglog
Ivanish
Kmaint
Baszruk
klepp_miniyakk
Famous
Galdyr
halbarz
Capkatt
MechWarrior
Admin (Ymg)
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What start time is the best? (All times GMT)
6:00
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
7:00
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
8:00
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
9:00
Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Evernight Raid - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Capkatt

Evernight Raid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Aye, it's really awful. Probably we will shake things up quite a lot for a night, but if those tribes are all isolationist, we may end up antagonising them just as much as the freeps ;D

Has anyone told them that we're coming? Brunt do you know Kamikazee? I'm going to head over there now to see if I can double my infamy to 8...!
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:58 am

I edited original post to include a channel. Till we get the tribe going.

Channel for Laurelin folk will be Karn. so type /joinchannel Karn when you get there.
Back to top Go down
Arunahg

Arunahg

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:22 am

I will be on defiler named Muznir.
Back to top Go down
Baszruk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:06 pm

You have been playing for: 2 hours 26 minutes 48 seconds

Lvl 10 champ in that time. I think iv broken a record of some kind.

Anyway Baszruk on Evernight now. WL.
Back to top Go down
Baszruk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Hahaha you wont beleive what happened to me when I said i was from Laurelin and had a R5 WL.

[16:17] Jazongrish: wanna join dark prophets?

These people are desperate lol.
And btw Ivan the freeps had TA and LUG when i logged in...
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 pm

Baszruk wrote:

And btw Ivan the freeps had TA and LUG when i logged in...

Keeps changing every 3-4 days still isn't what we're used to, IMO.
Back to top Go down
klepp_miniyakk

klepp_miniyakk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 pm

I feel that i should point out that they say HS (hotspot) instead of CP and also ED (ettendeep) instead of Dof.

Confused the crap outa me for a good few hours....so i did it back and started broadcasting " TR south CP has been turned..."
its funny getting heckled lol!
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:22 pm

It looks like Saturday is the day. Any idea what time? 6pmish?

I need to know a little in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:10 am

klepp_miniyakk wrote:
I feel that i should point out that they say HS (hotspot) instead of CP and also ED (ettendeep) instead of Dof.

Confused the crap outa me for a good few hours....so i did it back and started broadcasting " TR south CP has been turned..."
its funny getting heckled lol!

Hehe, I was also confused by the ED references. My good friend Glargash/Glarshash pointed out that Ettendeeps was the name of the instance way back in development. I started asking in OOC about it and finally the one who was asking for more for ED, started asking for more for DoF. Change is possible! Very Happy

Good to know about the hotspot, I've seen the name floating around on the net, on user made maps etc. Do they understand what a CP is though, or do we need to conform?
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:05 am

Dont conform!! Continually say CP and/or control point! It sounds so much better... honestly...
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 am

Haha, ok, I wount conform! Mind you that I did force that one guy in OOC to conform to me! Wink

I'd really like to get something else then DP on my rank 0, 45 infamy, bluering reaver. Can we maybe gather up before the raid to try to get some things done, test our abilities and try on the freeps a bit?

I can't believe how arbitrary it is to get into raids on Evernight. Some succeed, some don't. I was open about being an experienced player with a rank 6 and three rank 5's, and nothing. Razkal says he has a rank 5 WL and they're all over him? Weird. Or should I have mentioned my rank 5 WL, or that I know a rank 5 WL on Laurelin? Or should we create a tribe called Dark Puppets and make fun of them all!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:12 am

Stay on the "down low" (couldnt think of a synonym) guys. The whole point is to come out of no where and surprise the freeps and creeps!

I got in the raid eventually by saying stuff like. "Experienced WL seeks serious raid, not some newb raid without a RAT." Make your experience known without telling how you acquired it. Most of these guys are (or seem) elitist... nuf said.
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 am

One abbreviation that I've noticed them using is "sb", as in "wargs go to sb".... any ideas? That one stumped me.

I reached rank 2 last night, and I'm not too far off 3, but I think I will spend my time lieing low until the weekend. I need lots more dp anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baszruk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:14 am

Ok Harm I'l lay low then, il just work on my Grams map and from time to time join the raids. I wont use voice, I'l just be a good maggot and listen to the leader. Hopefully i can get my Bubble skill for our raid. Oh and btw not sure i can attend on Sat but il have to see.If i cant, hopefully we can do a few of these raids more often Smile
I should technically be packing for my trip to New york which i leave too the next day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

Capkatt wrote:
One abbreviation that I've noticed them using is "sb", as in "wargs go to sb".... any ideas? That one stumped me.

SB, hmmm. Was it directed at wargs only? S could mean Stalker in that case. And B could be... Bollocks? Smile

There's a guy called Soldier Baush in Isendeep when it's creep, but that seems far fetched ofcourse.

I can't find anything reffering to SB anywhere on the web either, and there is a few lists of abbreviations and monsterplay lingo out there.

I couldn't resist: SB abbreviations
Back to top Go down
Baszruk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:52 pm

SB = South Bridge
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm

Baszruk wrote:
SB = South Bridge

Don't forget to thank Hal for that one, Bas! Razz
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:56 pm

6 to 9GMT is fine for me. Any later and people in EU will be getting sleepy? silent

thats about 10am to 1pm my time Wink

Last edited by MechWarrior on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:02 pm

I suggest putting Glarslash as main assist as he will be our only rank 3 (CHARGE!) reaver. And Baszurk is a WL, no?

I trust Ym to sort the groups out, obviously, but just some extra info.
Back to top Go down
Baszruk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Omg i wont be able to make the raid! Sad Sad

Just found out im leaving on Holiday a day earlier... Leaving saturday morning....
All that work for nothing! Evil or Very Mad

Hopefully we do more KA raids in the future. Damn so pissed i have to miss out!
Anyway guys have fun and slay those freeps for me!

@ Ivan : Damn i was hoping you wouldnt notice that Hal asked Razz

P.S : Half way to R3 too. Lol
Back to top Go down
Urbak

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:24 am

This is looking so fun, I'm a bit peeved I can't join in now on Saturday. Family matters in the way! But, I do have a reaver named Urbakan on Evernight, although, I really think I will suck as a reaver - I just don't have the 'moves' Smile If there's still need of a defiler later on, I think I'll try that, or even a BA. Would very much like to join in on something like this some time, it'd be great fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:55 am

Adding you to my friendlist over there Urbak, would be fun to get this done another time too, so who knows!

We're quite a few over there now, it's a nice change of scenery, although frustrating at times. Let's just say they know how to camp and gank over there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zortag

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:34 am

Why are thes times GMT :/ isnt better BST ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:42 am

Hergathon wrote:
Why are thes times GMT :/ isnt better BST ? Smile

Same thing as far as I know, but I'm not clear on the differece. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:53 pm

GMT doesn't change year-round, while BST is the Summer time, which is 1 hour later during the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Raid   Evernight Raid - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evernight Raid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next