Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hipkins

Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Empty
PostSubject: Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down.   Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Okey, there seems to be some misunderstanding as to if inactives slow the guild leveling down, i don't actually know if that has been the case of if its a one of them urban myths but here is a claim where the myth gets busted.

Q. My fellow guild officers and I are having a ‘discussion’ about whether or not we should alts in the guild. How does guild leveling work, exactly? Would having a bunch of extra inactive characters cause our guild to level more slowly than if we were all active?
A. No, having inactive characters in your guild roster won’t slow down your guild advancement. A guild gains experience and ranks through the actions of its members. Anytime members earn experience and/or renown the guild earns experience as well. So having a battalion of inactive alts is not a detriment to your guild’s ability to level.

Noone needs inactive players in the guild but alts are a great addition, first they actually give the guild experience secondly you might find out that there is a keep warband up and log on to your main just by reading the guild chat.

The link to the statement is here

Hope this clears it up and if there is another fresher statement that denies this feel free to tell me and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Baudelaire

Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down.   Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:18 am

On another note,

Actually the xp guild's rate is of 2%.
I think we should raise it to 10% so the leveling of our guild will increase by +300% and our leveling slow by -8%.

So I think it's a good deal.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarson

Ragnarson

PostSubject: Re: Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down.   Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:52 pm

Baudelaire wrote:
On another note,

Actually the xp guild's rate is of 2%.
I think we should raise it to 10% so the leveling of our guild will increase by +300% and our leveling slow by -8%.

So I think it's a good deal.

Erm, I think you mean tax rate. It was discussed at the first guild meeting and was decided to leave things as they are for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down.   Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactives in guild do not slow the leveling down.
Page 1 of 1