Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Apology for not being on :(

Go down 
+5
Nandi
MechWarrior
Famous
halbarz
Achaswing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Achaswing

Achaswing

Apology for not being on :( Empty
PostSubject: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 am

Hello everyone,

I feel that I should offer you my apology for not being on since MoM. Things are very dire in Ettens after Moria, at least on Evernight, and I barely even come out with my r8 spider. Frankly, I also feel that currently logging on as a creep is counter-productive, because it creates a false illusion that things are OK in the moors; so on the whole right now I take a boycotting stance till the next book.

I would appreciate it if you keep me in the tribe till my coming back (and I will be back, just, I'm afraid, not in the nearest future). However, if this is not possible and you decide to purge the ranks Surprised , I want to say you've all been great to play with, and I thank you and wish you all luck and flows of infamy!
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:19 pm

we still love you lol! so dont worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Famous

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 am

Not many people bother logging in. A lot are on the same boat.
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Im fine with what you are doing and im somewhat doing the same tbh. When and if this gets fixed im sure you will still be in the tribe I love you .
Back to top Go down
Nandi

Nandi

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Sorry for a bit of OT:

How is the situation in Ettens these days? I installed Moria like two days ago (after Warhammer failed for me during three months I played it) and heard only some rumors, like idiot Morono farming bridge and being in Hispanea (serves him right, bunch of degenerates joined by loser like him might be a powerful catalyst... if not for enhanced gameplay, surely for diarrhea Wink ) or that hunters now are totally overpowered etc...
Back to top Go down
Urbak

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:37 am

It's all true. Ettenmoor is not only completely unbalanced, it's also dull, dull, dull 99% of the time, with constant bridge-farming from both sides.

I'm trying out Conan.
Back to top Go down
Rograt

Rograt

PostSubject: ap.   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 pm

yes...its tottaly fucked and i think there will be no creeps soon. Lotro sux at pvp and this was worst change in history of this game. i ll not log on until they will decrease dmg of hunter on 1/2 and until we havent immunity for stuns/roots/dazes and increased infamy.
Back to top Go down
Zortag

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:36 pm

our Pew Pew group works very well Smile) lol!
Pew Pew group is mine and halbarz BA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gorostac

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:47 am

well, I am away as well atm, there is no point to play an unbalanced game and loose your nerves... I'll be back as soon as all returns to normal.

Anyhow, I am very busy in RL as well and until I am not back on my feet here, I won't be back in lotro either.

Cya soon maggots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology for not being on :(   Apology for not being on :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology for not being on :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karn Aanug :: Lord of the Rings online tribe :: LotRO Discussion-
Jump to: