Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Asking for the Honour of joining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatto

Asking for the Honour of joining Empty
PostSubject: Asking for the Honour of joining   Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:31 am

Luglag..R5 Stalker

Map Staus at the moment , is poor Lug and TA (close to good on both) Crude on all others (though very close to poor on TR and LC) never seem to go ID on a regular basis only to take back and kill eagle, so that one may take a while.

Came on to Creep side a few weeks ago, after observing myself being ripped to shreds by a warg pack the first time I brought my hunter to the moors, really admired the precision of the attack. As I have been playing for a short while on freep side as burg and the lack of seeming strategy was a dsappointment to me most of the time. Also the creeps being an unknown quantity to me, like total newbie though "why can I not riddle a reaver when he is charging" and other such questions, with the lack of anyone on Freep side able to give me an answer without going into name calling of said creeps, I decided to find out for myself.
So I entered the moors for the first time as a creep and was immediatley hit by chat in OOC, and friendly chat at that mostly, I joined a raid that was open, (a first for me , usually you have to call out for invite on freep side) and was made to feel part of the raid straight away, enabled voice in the hope that the leader might actually use it, and again was pleasently surprised with Talking and some of it really started to make me laugh. The PvMP transformed in front of my eyes, from being a means to further my character and get better armour ready for rift, to a place to have fun and enjoy others, then came the actual first attack, I loved it, Team work incouraged, RAT being used, tactics being discusssed, all I can say is Thankfully I found the light.

Within a week I gained Rank 5 on my warg and was a regular in a warg pack and raid, I even every now and then when feeling confident take over the pack and lead for many hours, such fun. I hope to do the same with main raid, but first I want to level all classes to r5, so I understand what the classes require, before I give orders, a firm believer in not asking others to do what I would not be prepared to do myself.

Anyways before I write a book and bore you half to Death, I must say one leader came on and I witnessed his methods and ease of the way everyone pulled together, that name was Harmonizer, so after more observation, being a careful person, I tender my application in hope I am approved.

As For my freeps, Halbarz knows Tatto and I have others Glimiril, Alduran, Duil, and Minito though none shall be brought to the moors to do harm again.
Back to top Go down
Tatto

PostSubject: Forgot to add my other creeps   Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:36 am

Chillz, Aktorak, Keelz
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Asking for the Honour of joining   Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:24 am

Hello. Meet with me in game and ill see about getting you in. We are in short supply of wargs Sad

Im glad you want to experience all classes. I suggest you pick the one you love the most and stick with it in the long run Cool .

I started with a warg named Zryak that almost no one knows anymore. Then switched to the reaver b/c i I love you dieing!

"Anyways before I write a book and bore you half to Death, I must say one leader came on and I witnessed his methods and ease of the way everyone pulled together, that name was Harmonizer, so after more observation, being a careful person, I tender my application in hope I am approved."- Tatto.

Flattery doesnt work here Wink . But in all honesty most of my methods were from the old school leaders like ymgarl and nechrom (others but i cant remember silent ). All had their signature attack/defense. Im sure mine will be the reaver wall Twisted Evil .

PS: if you havent noticed i like smilies Twisted Evil I love you Wink Cool afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for the Honour of joining   Asking for the Honour of joining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking for the Honour of joining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karn Aanug :: Lord of the Rings online tribe :: Apply-
Jump to: