Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eltharion Server Migration

Go down 
+2
Grisilda
Admin (Ymg)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

Eltharion Server Migration Empty
PostSubject: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:34 am

Ok, I discussed this, and it seems to be popular. A mass migration the the Eltharion (Open-RvR) server. Eleothalin has said that there will be transfers opened in a few weeks, and, whether there is or not, a transfer to Eltharion seems like the only way we we sort out our number problems. Start a character there whenver you like, I will start the guild there soon.
Back to top Go down
https://karn.darkbb.com
Grisilda

Grisilda

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 pm

So waiting for transfer bounce

Beside Leichen has already created a new character there-Aharai. And we're going to buy another copy of WAR to ply it together, then I will create my as well lol!
Back to top Go down
Ragnarson

Ragnarson

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Does Eltharion have any better population than we do?
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Much better

PS: Sorry I haven't been on today, my subscription ran out, adn the website refuses to let me buy more time Sad
Back to top Go down
Ragnarson

Ragnarson

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:04 pm

Ah, had it confused with the other Open RvR/RP server - Eltharion is a straight Open RvR server. Going to have to consider if I want to have bad names inflicted on me when there is no naming policy.

For the meantime have rolled a Shadow Warrior called "Zaphod" on Eltharion to check the lay of the land.
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Well, it's the bad names, or the lack of all names, I'd prefer to go with a higher pop.
Back to top Go down
Nandi

Nandi

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:27 pm

You can also try Karak-Azgal - Core server with good population, I'll be happy to see you there Smile

Anyway, wherever you may go, I wish you luck and hope that the free server roaming will be enabled soon, so I can fight with you side by side against the onslaught of Destruction Cool
Back to top Go down
Grisilda

Grisilda

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:24 am

Population is much better. When I logged in yesteraday there were loads. And finally I have my own account. On that server I have got a White Lion named Ayleen. But if I want to play Grisilda still have to share account with Leichen.

But when we all meet on that server it will be fun :-) Waiting for everyone and hopefully the transfer will be possible soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Belathe

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 am

I think I'll be staying put on Alarielle. Whilst its been depressingly quiet of late that is set to change, and I signed up for an Open-RP server for a reason... dont want to chuck it all in to join the unwashed masses just yet pale
Back to top Go down
Talanir

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm restarting completely on eltharion, as the White Lion Talanir... i'm tired of not seeing a soul for hours in the field, and i won't waste gametime waiting for a transfer. I will be deleting my characters on Alarielle.
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Don't delete talanir, there may be transfers at some point, even if you never use the characters again, you won't kick yourself later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eltharion Server Migration   Eltharion Server Migration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eltharion Server Migration
Page 1 of 1