Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Event on another server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Event on another server Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Event on another server Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Event on another server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Event on another server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Event on another server

Go down 
+5
Gerruk
Tuff
Famous
MechWarrior
Calwen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Calwen

Event on another server Empty
PostSubject: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 pm

*raise hand*
I come in peace...

^_~
Hello all!

As a some of you might know, I'm French.
Being bored to death with the actual situation on our server with PvP, I thought : Hey! I'll create a creep on a French server for some change!

Oh my god... Being a creep on Estel is worse than being a freep on Laurelin. Not that they are outnumbered nor anything... But they're not organised at all!
I know you guys sometimes arrange runs on other servers, and I was wondering if you'd like to try Estel. I have a WL there (all fresh and green though), and if communication is required, I can speak with the other creeps raids there.

Please let me know if you find this could be fun or not!
Thanks! <3
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Ymgarl usually does the events.

When we go to other servers we need to know if the lag will be bad or not. We cant have most of our people lagging Wink . When we went to snowbourn we did a BA raid for lag reasons. On evernight we went full out melee/healing style.

Im not sure if very many of us speak french, so im not sure how supportive we will be on that server Cool . We might stick to english servers.
Back to top Go down
Calwen

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 pm

Lag shouldn't be an issue as there are a lot less players than what you're used.

Same for levelling a freep there... don't be afraid, the area is quite empty, you shouldn't have to speak to anyone.
I would of course come with you for PvP and I can assure communications with the creeps there.

I was more thinking about 1 night event. Not several.

But of course I understand it's a lot of work for only one night.
It's just that seing the guys there not being able to take down a single hunter... I went "Oh my f*** GOD!!!!" for 2 hours playing with them! affraid

(Oh! And I suppose I could convince a couple of SBs to join to complete the team.)
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 am

*looks around* Damn it Ym, where are you?

Get your head out of EQ2 and back on Lotro!
Back to top Go down
Famous

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:43 am

Calwen wrote:
Lag shouldn't be an issue as there are a lot less players than what you're used.

Same for levelling a freep there... don't be afraid, the area is quite empty, you shouldn't have to speak to anyone.
I would of course come with you for PvP and I can assure communications with the creeps there.

I was more thinking about 1 night event. Not several.

But of course I understand it's a lot of work for only one night.
It's just that seing the guys there not being able to take down a single hunter... I went "Oh my f*** GOD!!!!" for 2 hours playing with them! affraid

(Oh! And I suppose I could convince a couple of SBs to join to complete the team.)

The first raid we did was in Evernight and we also did a second raid there. The next event was a BA raid in Snowbourne although successful, the turnout was rather lower than expected so we had to take some locals.

The barrier in getting people to join in these raids is leveling a freep to 10. Many people simply found it boring trying to get to level 10 therefore didn't bother with the event on Snowbourne.
On the contrary, many people did it in Evernight since it was the first server after all. If we were to raid another server again, it would have to be one we have done before.
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:16 am

Yea leveling a freep up to lvl 10 gets a bit tedious and not many people like to do it alone.

It does only take about 3-4hrs... people cba to do it so many times. So if we do do another server i think we will need to do a massive lvl freeps up to lvl 10 day and then another day to the creep invasion.
Back to top Go down
Tuff

Tuff

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:10 pm

Is he truly playing EQ2 Though...Or something else.. Something that also has Huntards and 5 bag slots...That is the question.

Tuff,
Back to top Go down
Gerruk

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 pm

I am glad someone asked us though, I have been waiting and watching for another event. The events make it all so much more fun, and I suspect I like winding the natives up by being the Herald and singing out my Warsongs. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Calwen

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Well, actually I'm off for sometimes so even if you find enough courageous warrior to level a freep up to 10, this will have to wait.

Thanks a lot for the answers! <3
Back to top Go down
Gerruk

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Gosh you are off quick, you only asked us to come help out earlier today and now you are away, hmmmmm this was the day that warhammer open thing started wasn't it? I wonder if that is what is drawing you and others away Razz .
Back to top Go down
Venomor/Eliason

Venomor/Eliason

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:40 pm

i hope there will be another event cause i keep missing them and never actually been in one. Sad
sounds fun though.

and i finally registered my account on the forums so this is my first post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm

tuff wrote:
Is he truly playing EQ2 Though...Or something else.. Something that also has Huntards and 5 bag slots...That is the question.

Tuff,

He was playing eq2, but now he's playing WAR beta
Back to top Go down
https://karn.darkbb.com
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:21 am

i am up for that calwen.
i make a other halbarz then :p lol!
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:25 am

btw whats your creep name there ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lugbara

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:22 am

Another evernight evening would be nice
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 pm

while lvling i had np talking most people dont mind in groups if i talk english :p they understand :p lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event on another server   Event on another server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event on another server
Page 1 of 1