Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe

Go down 
+4
MechWarrior
halbarz
Admin (Ymg)
Arcalimon (Grondlak)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcalimon (Grondlak)

My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Empty
PostSubject: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Hello all guys,
you probably won't know me, or at least you will have see me in moors roaming around trying to do something nice, I'm Arcalimon, Elven Champion and regular Freep.

I'm here to say some things to you:

First, i want to thank you.
That's why the fight we had in the past (i played a bit before book 12 and after as a regular) were always nice, because when fights were lead from players like Harmonizer I always fought fair, hard and fun fights.
I've a lot of respect for you all, and i can understand the situation of the creep now, and i'm also trying to pick the initiative and start NON-FARMING groups in the ettens, but Hispanea leadership is hard to be broken unfortunately, the farming side of the people is coming out.
By the way i learned even from you all the (ex?)Honour Code of the Ettenmoors, made of No corpse-jumping, not solo-gankings, n afk-kills, respect for spars and so on. Your community together with the old time creeps (unfortunately mostly gone) build up something nice, special, destroyed nowadays except for some littles beacons of hope.
SO thank you seriously, and i'm talking for me only ofc, i don't want to be herald of messenger of anyone.

Second thing,
i learned from Halbarz that probably you will move to darkfall, i Hope book 7 will make you change idea only a bit.
Cause seriously, ettens without KA will be dead.

So thanks for your past efforts, iìll hope ther will be other in the future.

With loads of repsect,
Arcalimon

P.S.

If you wish now you can also erase my registration, i just wanted to post that to thank you, that was the only way i found, i'm not here to be a spy Smile

/bow
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Stay all you like, anyone's welcome Wink

It's a shame what the moors has descended into nowadays, but, keep your eyes open, something might be happening... soon Wink
Back to top Go down
https://karn.darkbb.com
Arcalimon (Grondlak)

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Ymgarl!

Well i really hope, i logged my creep tonight and i was astonished, creeps have 10+ people online, everyone on his own.
And freeps farming at OC.
Oc or EC is just the same thing, it's shame.

Well as i said my post was to show my respect to you... and for once i will be glad if you'll gank me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:26 am

thx arca for the nice post you got my respect , your the only freep i still like except my own lol!
be nice and keep in contact Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:55 am

Hello Arca.

Thanks for the honorable mention to KA.

No idea if many will be moving to Darkfall or not.

It most likely happens to be that most creepside pvpers left and won't come back and/or may come back for book 7 for Turbine's last chance of redemption.

If book 7 is released within the free welcome back week(s) im not sure, but we'll see what will happen.

Honestly though, I hope Ym creates a KA tribe on Darkfall. Twisted Evil

If he has time permitting, of course. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:51 am

Thanks Arcalimon, nice to see there's still hope for PvMP.. there will be hope as long as there are a few people willing to make it better.

Mostly the current problems imho are due to the (fear of) overpowered freeps, so IF that changes, or if sensible Freep or Creep leaders come up with solutions, things should improve.

Personally I'm not that interested in Darkfall :O moslty because I only have time for one (barely) MMO, and I still enjoy PvE and my beloved Kinship. So on or off, I'll be around creep-side for the long-haul.

Keep fighting the good fight!
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:56 am

I'll be willing to bet darkfall will be as casual gamer friendly as creepside lotro, just with much more features...
Back to top Go down
Arcalimon (Grondlak)

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi Capkatt,
I can understand the genreal feeling of creeps about the OP of Freeps nowadays, i can understand especially because i was frustrated too in the earlier period when the warleaders had the chance to AoE ress the people, but i'm aware it is a different matter, even if i can well understand the feeling.

Here is not a matter of Ress or not ress here is a matter of ''Not being able to stand more than 3 seconds'' even if you are an High-ranked and well-played creep.

And i have the desire to understand how the things are really in this moment, that's why i'm logging again my creepie and yesterday i had really a bad impression of the overall situation.

As i had the chance to say on the CM forums, i'm convinced that the worst thing of this situation is not only the Farming attitude at EC/OC, but even that (as far as i had the chance to see) creeps are leaderless, are not sticking together to face freeps and try at least to have a fight, even if it is useless, even if it's a waste of time, in my opinion this could be worth a try, a full raid well lead like the ones i've known will wipe the farmers out of the EC and warn them ''Hey stop this shit, stop ruining my game''.

By the way i hope book 7 will be released asap, in these days i guess that, when i'm not doing PvE with my kin, i will be on with my creep. Need to work on it, need to see what the hell is going on before i can be able to have a ''Wise'' talk about all this.

Just a little thing, freeps are not happy about it, many are not, many are not in the moors like they were used to be before MoM, and that's a sign in my opinion, the sign that can be worth to stick up together and resurrect the old rules which made our server FAMOUS and RESPECTED.

/bow

Arcalimon

Last edited by Arcalimon (Grondlak) on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:39 pm

very good post arca and very good points.
your saying stuff we all forget sometimes.and i want to help get a nice raid going but i wont do it if the other side just wants to farm.
tbh i think we need to rebuild ettens from 0 to 100 again.
and the onyl way to that is both sides learning like i posted on the CM forum.
on the CM forum i got a few mails about people agreeing on my point to try creep if you play freep and i hope they learn from it , so arca ^^ just go creep send a tell or something and i pop ^^

enjoy your time on the creep side and well have fun lol
Back to top Go down
Thrarak

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Hello Arcalimon,

it is nice that there are more than 5 - 10 freeps who understand the shit we are in. and you were always respected by the oldtimers, not just KA.
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Amen, Arca.

I can't comment on the specifics, cause I haven't raided at all since MoM.

But I think perception is key... If a lot of creeps (on the forums or OOC) are complaining about Freeps being overpowered, that generates Fear, which leads to nervous, crappy fights.. Creeps not wanting to lead raids... not wanting to leave the keeps, and so on. And no doubt it affect Freep tactics too.

I would say that whenever there's a positive attitude, a lot of things become possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:55 pm

MechWarrior wrote:
I'll be willing to bet darkfall will be as casual gamer friendly as creepside lotro, just with much more features...

Well... let me know when there's a free trial I might take a look Smile
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:58 pm

CAPKATT <3 lol! king afro
try darkfall :p you must since you are a DEV xD :p
Back to top Go down
Arcalimon (Grondlak)

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 am

Btw since yesterday evening and don’t know for how long i’ve decided to switch on creep side, i’m in Morgul Blades tribe, but when you are online it would be nice to play with you.
Just /tell Grondlak

Arca
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:44 pm

i will be online tongith arca so i talk alot in ooc anyway just spam my tell channel lol with something Smile
Back to top Go down
kamajatsu

kamajatsu

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 pm

glad a freep's trying the creep side to, it's always better to know both sides because there are always two truths and people will always belive their is the only good and honest one.

oh yes, and i'll be on tonight as well Smile

(lyv, you're no nice freep if you forget to mention me Evil or Very Mad lol! )
Back to top Go down
halbarz

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:27 am

pff kama :p
today i learnt something actauly.
people are scared of BA's.
4 BA's and 5 creeps runned xD
all died ofc lol
so i gota evil plan coming, until darkfall.
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zortag

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 pm

halbarz wrote:
pff kama :p
today i learnt something actauly.
people are scared of BA's.
4 BA's and 5 creeps runned xD
all died ofc lol
so i gota evil plan coming, until darkfall.
lol! lol! lol!

4 BA's and 5 creeps runned xD ---> 4 BA's and 5 freeps runned Razz
Back to top Go down
Arcalimon (Grondlak)

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:02 pm

In my whole MMORPG life i never took part in flames and i never started one.

Those ''things'', cause i do not dare to call them ''guys'', are making me going mad.
I'd really like to see what they will do without any creep and without any freep.
I'll take part on the slaughter tomorrow only and then i guess i'll quit the moors at least i quit the freep side of the moors.

I'm really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm

What do you mean slaughter tomarrow?
Back to top Go down
Arcalimon (Grondlak)

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:15 pm

ah nah the event planned in the moors Smile

We are used to give RP names to the events like ''The Slaughter'' or things like that.

Harmo will you return to moors one day?
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:48 am

No. The moors are dead. Give it maybe a week or so and all you will be fighting are greeenies.

The chances of any vets will come back are slim.
Back to top Go down
Arcalimon (Grondlak)

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Hello guys, after my little presence as rat and half-leaader together with Connall, in the fight today in the Ettenmoors, i would like to say THANKS to al of you and to Ymgarl in a particular way.

Today even if in the first time you had less numbers, and in a second time we have less numbers, i saw finally a bit of the old ettens, and i'm sorry if any of you felt farmed, or camped or harassed.

Me and Connall tried to lead in the best way possible, avoiding as much as possible the 1 vs 100 gank.

I've experienced good fights, we saved by pure luck LC with a nearly desperate charge, and we got wiped at Lug and ID.

What can i say? Today something good happened finally, and i enjoyed it.

Me and the Frontline would like to thank you.

Of course if there was something wrong you noticed please let me know and i will discuss about it with the others.

Thanks and /bow.

Arcalimon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe   My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My deep respects to all the Karn Aanug Tribe
Page 1 of 1