Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Evernight Tribe Name

Go down 
+8
Baszruk
Tatto
Glargash
Capkatt
Ivanish
klepp_miniyakk
MechWarrior
Admin (Ymg)
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Name of Tribe on Evernight
Karn Aanug
Evernight Tribe Name Vote_lcap78%Evernight Tribe Name Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
The Burning Tree Army
Evernight Tribe Name Vote_lcap22%Evernight Tribe Name Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Other - state in a post, may add later
Evernight Tribe Name Vote_lcap0%Evernight Tribe Name Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Puppets
Evernight Tribe Name Vote_lcap0%Evernight Tribe Name Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

Evernight Tribe Name Empty
PostSubject: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Ok - we need a name for our Evernight Tribe- any suggestions, bear in mind it's not just KA

Last edited by Admin (Ymg) on Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Needs a Poll!)
Back to top Go down
https://karn.darkbb.com
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 pm

I suggest we just keep the name Karn Aanug. That is who we are. No need to change it even if a few others want to come along, its not like we will be on Evernight a lot. Plus the people can leave the tribe or not join if they want. Shouldnt be forced but encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Well, I think everyone should be in it, so we all have the same tag, and look more uniform and organised, but some might not want the Karn Aanug Tag,
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 pm

If most of us are Karn Aanug im sure people will get the picture Cool
Back to top Go down
klepp_miniyakk

klepp_miniyakk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:02 am

/signed for Karn Aanug. or how about "Karn Aanug Laurelin Raiders" ?

Now they'll know who it is thats going to be fuckin up their party......

And lets face it, theyre not going to powerlevel a freep to 50 to take revenge.....
If they do we got 50 levels of rp bashing to inflict on them aswell Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:27 am

I doubt people will have a problem with the name Karn Aanug, it carries respect on Laurlein server and it's just a name after all. And if we put it like Harm just did, I think they're fine with it. Smile

Is anyone rank 3 so we can start a tribe?
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:08 am

Im rank 2 but cant get in a raid + im on my shitty computer. I may try tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 am

Karn Aanug has my first vote, but I can see that other tribes might not fancy it.

Referencing Laurelin in some obscure way might be good... The Burning Tree Army, or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:56 am

Capkatt wrote:
Referencing Laurelin in some obscure way might be good... The Burning Tree Army, or something along those lines

Wow, The Burning Tree Army , Ill take that one as a backup Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Glargash

Glargash

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 am

Registered with you for the purpose of this exeriment. I have been in several raids only one of which was any good some dont even use RaT! I suggest forming our own raids and not trying to join theres. I have got in raids by saying I can follow RaT or finding out raid leaders name and sending a tell. Odd that open raids seem rare the dark prophects seem the big tribe there.
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:01 am

That is kind of ironic b/c i got the whole open raid thing from Evernight lol! and brought it to Laurelin!
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:03 am

MechWarrior wrote:
That is kind of ironic b/c i got the whole open raid thing from Evernight lol! and brought it to Laurelin!

You stole it! Now they can't use open raid option because you took it from them, you thief! Very Happy

Army of the Burning Tree, not a bad name either. Wink
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Feldron on Evernight has just made rank 3. I assume the tribe will be blogmal? Now is the time for a name please!

(Aka... Ymgarl... post a poll on a few names..)
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:54 am

I voted for one ot the two first choises, by I realised I had a better one of my own:

Dark Puppets!!!

Because it's a funny name, but mostly because the bloated egos of the uber tribe on Evernight, the Dark Prophets, needs to be brought down a peg or two! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 am

But it doesnt reference laurelin in any way Neutral . Ill put it up there... but... *points to Karn Aanug choice* i like this one.

Or were you just joking around Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tatto

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:55 am

What about Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus ( we came, we saw, we conquered ), or Laurelin KA , KA obviously doesn't mean Kick Arse Wink
Back to top Go down
Baszruk

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:10 am

So you want something with Laurelin in its name?
Hmm how about Light of Laurelin (Sounds kinda funny for a creep tribe, but thats good because it sounds noobish(?)). And if you take the first letter of each word it spells Lol.

Or something like:

Progenies Cre(e)perum Laurelin - Which translated from latin means Bloodline of darkness of Laurelin. Iv added an e in Creperum so it looks like Creep, and I think it is pronounced nearly the same way with the extra E.
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 am

MechWarrior wrote:
But it doesnt reference laurelin in any way Neutral . Ill put it up there... but... *points to Karn Aanug choice* i like this one.

Or were you just joking around Suspect

Dark Puppets of Laurelin? Hehe, I'm never very serious, but I didn't think we needed to have a reference to Laurelin in the name. Roleplaying Orcs From Laurelin? Spells ROFL ofcourse! Smile

Seriously though (yeah, semi-seriously at least) a simple and effective name is probably the best. Any name with more then, let's say 4 syllables will be lost on most people.

Latin is a bit fancy pants, and little is known of black speech, but here is a couple of suggestion in Black Speech/Orcish:

Gurum ob Laurelin [Death from Laurelin/Death of Laurelin] one could put the ob at the end of Laurelin as a suffix for "from": Gurum Laurelin-ob

Thrak Gurum [Bringers of Death/We Bring Death], throw in Laurelin in there and you en d up with Thrak Gurum Laurelin-ob or Thrak Gurum ob Laurelin

Bagronk Glob Laurelin-ob [Stinking Filth from Laurelin/Cesspool Filth from Laurelin], alt Bagronk Glob ob Laurelin

Ofcourse Bagronk Laurelin-ob is fine for us to, or Glob Laurelin-ob Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Skaatuga Gaashu is my suggestion - means "Come to burn", unfortunately there is not a word for tree in LoS dialect, so burn is the best I could get as a reference to burning tree thread
Back to top Go down
Glargash

Glargash

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:27 pm

Am nearly r3 i can star tribe if you want and give leadership to you Harm? if that is possible.
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:36 pm

So many good suggestions Sad . Atm the poll is leaning more towards KA. Im somewhat afraid if i put down more it will be a 5-way tie...
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Glargash wrote:
Am nearly r3 i can star tribe if you want and give leadership to you Harm? if that is possible.

I think Harm got rank three on Feldron the other day, so I guess he'll get the tribe going as soon as the poll is done?
Back to top Go down
Glargash

Glargash

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:58 pm

zing r3 want to start tribe? me n Bazruk took over and we got more infamy in 1hr than me in2days lol

(edit) ah ok no probs now 2k inf

Last edited by Glargash on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:59 pm

Ivanish wrote:
Glargash wrote:

I think Harm got rank three on Feldron the other day, so I guess he'll get the tribe going as soon as the poll is done?

Yup, Feldron is rank 3. Ill get the tribe going when i feel that enough people have contributed to this thread where i can get a majority rule.
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:31 pm

MechWarrior wrote:
Ill get the tribe going when i feel that enough people have contributed to this thread where i can get a majority rule.

I changed my vote so we can get a tribe already! Smile

Who cares what it's called, as long as it's not Freeps of Evernigt don't Camp, because that seems to be all they do! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evernight Tribe Name   Evernight Tribe Name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evernight Tribe Name
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next