Karn Aanug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karn Aanug

Farmers begone

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» App, Chingching
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm by kamajatsu

» To Apply to Karn Aanug
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm by Niriuf

» Application - Aksjel
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am by kamajatsu

» www.karn-aanug.com Curently Down
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 am by MechWarrior

» Allods Online
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm by Gerbil

» Application to join - Rank 5 WL
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm by Saturnine

» New Website/forum
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am by mortnakh

» Application - Hulren
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 am by Hulren

» im back (GomLee)
Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:02 am by lugdeath

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tribe/Server Event

Go down 
+9
halbarz
Arunahg
Ivanish
Gashnakhrat
klepp_miniyakk
MechWarrior
Capkatt
Gerruk
Admin (Ymg)
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Evernight or Snowbourne?
Evernight
Tribe/Server Event Vote_lcap100%Tribe/Server Event Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Snowbourne
Tribe/Server Event Vote_lcap0%Tribe/Server Event Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Admin (Ymg)
Admin

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Give me your suggestions and I will put them in a vote, then we will do the most popular event. I'll start with a couple:

All spider raid

Snowbourne raid

All spider snowbourne raid? Twisted Evil

Last edited by Admin (Ymg) on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://karn.darkbb.com
Gerruk

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:04 pm

ok yes sounds fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 am

Admin (Ymg) wrote:

lol!

Tell us more about Snowbourn? All blue map? Too many freeps and not enough creeps? I'm levelling a freep there atm to see.

Are French or German servers a step too far?
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:49 am

Lets stick to the english servers. There are 4... i think if we do more than 3 or 4 servers we wont have time to visit the other ones enough.

Snowbourn has Blue map from what ive seen. Creeps lack the numbers imo. I havent been there long enough to judge anything else.
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 am

Admin (Ymg) wrote:

With book 14 around the corner. Spiders will get a small increase to dps... x24 that = a lot more dps Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Capkatt

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 am

Snowbourne has a Capkatt:
Quote :
[00:43] Fluffywuffles: been a blue map alot lately... a lot of older creeps seems to have takena break and lots of new freeps online after their armour, some of the old guard are slowly comign back now tho... so it'll be more even hopefully

The other big English server is Eldar, right? Gilrain is probably underpopulated. Not sure if that is bad or good for creeps.
Back to top Go down
klepp_miniyakk

klepp_miniyakk

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:52 am

snowbourne has a Ssharlotte cheers
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:56 am

Quote :
lol creeps organised raids? ha! freeps are way more organised than the creeps tbh on Snowbourne
from some dude on Youtube.

Ok, we need to go to snowbourn and kick some ass Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Gashnakhrat

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:57 am

I agree ... And i already have a rank 3 reaver there (which i've not played in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages)
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 am

My reaver is rank 1 and has excess dp ready to spend for rank 2....
Back to top Go down
Gashnakhrat

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Just been on Snowbourn to work on my reaver a little and no-one would invite me to a raid. Snowbourn are all stuck up little idiots who just don't work as a team. We really need to go there and sort them out.
Back to top Go down
klepp_miniyakk

klepp_miniyakk

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:04 pm

okay, i agree on snowbourne being the next target, however which way are we going with this....

will the raid template be the same as before...or are we going 192 legs of writhing agony, convulsions and finally death?

Nic
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 pm

I leveled a freep and created Ivanish the reaver on Snowbourne.

I take the quest for Grams Map and head out for Lug, do the map quest there and then I go down to collect the Troll stone in the Lug CP. And behold, GY campers, a mincer and a LM. I check OOC, and the TR GY is camped by burglars and hunters. Oh dear, do these creeps ever need us! Smile

I did report the Lug GY campers in OOC, with name and everyithng, and got swift response from a few creeps, and I did get my first kills, infamy and KB. We took them both out. A few seconds later I see this in OOC: Oh great, the Lug GY campers are now camping TR GY! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gashnakhrat

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:38 am

Yeah, i pretty much got the same thing when i was there. All the freeps sem to do is camp GY's and Grams when they have Lug.
What classes do you want us to log for the takeover? I've deleted my reaver by mistake (don't ask), so i can rank anything. I may go and work on whatever it is tonight. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........ WL Raid Very Happy, Or a BA Raid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
klepp_miniyakk

klepp_miniyakk

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 am

how about a 1 - 3 mix of spider - wargs?

i love the idea of a load of us just unburying next to a load of gy campers ^^

puppies for scouting and luring affraid

....it just sounds too fun to pass by.... cheers

Nic
Back to top Go down
MechWarrior

MechWarrior

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:14 am

Ive always found Reavers and Warleaders to be the superior classes. I hate wargs with passion (no offense to warg players) they have shitty dps for a dps character and they have poor tanking capability. Good for hit and runs and blocking reinforcements though... but 24 wargs hitting and running is a bit excessive... even 12 wargs is a bit overkill and you hurt more than help.

Ive heard Ymgarl's BA raids were awesome... though i havent experienced one myself.

I think if we go for another balanced group again; we will have more people than what we had on evernight (word is spreading around).

These creeps dont give a shit if they lose keeps. AKA bail like freeps on our server. Its quite pathetic... i havent been on freep side very much but if i had to imagine... creepside on snowbourn is like being on freepside in Laurelin (book 12) without the numbers Exclamation .

(All opinions gathered at 2-4am my time... so like 10am to 12pm your time, I have yet to see peak time.)

Oh and another thing... these guys depend on trolls soooo much... silent .
Back to top Go down
Gerruk

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Just to throw in my six pen'orth, I prefer the idea of our initial invasions of a server to be in a balanced group, not least that it shows the server population that we know what we are doing. Single class raids are great stunt events and have great humour value, but in my opinion, need to be seen in context of people already having a respect for Karn Aanug as a serious, Freep-killing machine. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Gashnakhrat

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Ok then i'll roll a defiler tonight and start to rank him so i've got semi decent skills when we decend apon snowbourn. I'm gunna name him Genkdush so make sure you all add me to your friends list.

I think we're going to have plenty of Reavers and Warleader for the raid.
Back to top Go down
Arunahg

Arunahg

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:07 pm

I'll be going on defiler aswell, hopefully my internet lasts during and before the event.
Back to top Go down
halbarz

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 pm

a warleader is reporting for duty Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:28 pm

If we go to another server, I'd love to see a balanced group again.

If we'd do something fun on Laurelin, a BA raid would be very appreciated! Wink
Back to top Go down
ordrag

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:33 pm

warleader here, but just a quick thought if book14 is released tomorrow it may be worth postponing it as there will be no freeps around
Back to top Go down
Famous

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Unfortunately BA raids will suffer due to the DR nerfs. You won't be able to hold a person down for ages with multiple pinshots, but I think the sheer firepower is great for assisting a main raid.
Back to top Go down
Ivanish

Ivanish

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 pm

Ymgarls BA raids were not build around rooting, it was the sheer DPS that made them work. But they are more a defensive tool I guess.
Back to top Go down
Arunahg

Arunahg

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:27 am

Acording to what I've heard this eve, 3v3 raids on Snowbourn I'm not going to even try it, for I already lag like hell when there is more then 3-4 raids around on Laurelin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribe/Server Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe/Server Event   Tribe/Server Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe/Server Event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next